We are looking for an IT Vendor Programs & Risk Audits Assessor to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will work across multiple IT project portfolios, projects and technology areas in assessing third party risk solutions. You will participate in vendor risk management activities including, but not limited to third party risk assessments, contract reviews and termination activities. You will create meaningful reports to effectively communication and related security, compliance, and/or governance-related concepts and controls across a variety of audiences including non-technical audiences. You will track identified findings of non-compliance with Information Security Standards to remediation or to an acceptable level of risk.
For this new opportunity, we are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of direct work experience performing third-party cyber and IT risk assessments
- Experience/knowledge of SOC reports, ISO certification, PCI report of compliance and other independent attestation report for service providers
- Foundational knowledge of common security control frameworks, e.g., ISO, NIST, CIS Controls
- Demonstrate strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to all levels of organization
- One or more of the following certificates highly desired: CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP
Full benefits are available during the duration of this long-term contract. If the skills mentioned above are a good match for your background, please apply today to begin a conversation about this long-term opportunity!