- Function: Information Security
- Job Ref: 212718
(1) Strong understanding and experience with securing network security, application security, and Azure cloud infrastructure.
(2) Experienced with security incident response.
(3) Knowledge of disaster recovery, security forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
(4) Awareness of NYCRR, CCPA, and PCI compliances.
(5) Have your CISSP, GIAC or similar certifications.
(6) Must have 5+ years of hands on experience with implementing and managing security solutions, security events analysis, and threat hunting.
Experience Azure cloud from a security stand point would be a plus.
You will investigate, research and analyze any security related suspicious activities so some experience with forensics would be a plus.
This is a full time employee role and we are 100% remote so for now and possibly ongoing, you can work from your home. Our offices are in Atlanta. We offer a great work environment with excellent benefits and we are growing! If this sounds like something that is a good match for your skills and experience, please apply so we can reach out to you to discuss this new opportunity in more detail.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.