- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or related field is required; Master of Science degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience performing security audit work highly preferred; demonstrated experience with third-party risk assessments required
- Experience with incident management, investigation, root cause analysis and remediation planning
- Professional IT Security or Audit certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA and/or technical certifications are highly desirable
- Experience with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – particularly incident, change, release, and/or problem management is desirable
- Experience with IT security standards, such as NIST CSF, CIS Top 20, ISO 27001, and technology risk management methodologies, such as NIST 800-53, and attestation reports such as SOC 1/2/3, is desirable
- Experience with compliance standards such as Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) desirable.
- Function: Information Security
- Job Ref: 212736
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.