Title: IT Security Associate
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 7 Months Contract
- Troubleshoot various security incidents across the organization
- Assist with providing feedback and resolution to mitigate future security shortfalls
- Assists with detection, monitoring, and resolution of security incidents
- Administers various IT Security tools and applications
- Assists IT groups and business units as necessary in troubleshooting compatibility issues between security tools and business or productivity programs
- Assists management in investigating IT or cyber-security events and suggests resolution.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to improve IT Security processes and procedures.
- Works closely with project managers to meet and complete project milestones accurately and on time.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include transmission control protocol/internet protocol (TCP/IP) services or networks experience
- Basic knowledge of the security confidentiality, integrity, and availablity (CIA) Triad
- Basic knowledge of security information and events management (SIEM) solutions.
- Ability to work with a broad range of security tools and new technologies
- Ability to handle confidential sensitive information with integrity
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Major in information systems or computer science preferred
- Experience with various operating systems, desktop productivity software, and network topologies highly preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!