Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Join over 20,000 employees at this global company specializing in technology-enabled claims and risk management solutions. You will be part of a culture that is constantly recognized for progressive, inclusive employment practices, and be part of a bigger movement to simplify complexities in the areas of workers compensation, liability, property, disability and absence management.
Position: Azure Cloud Security Architect
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 8 Months
- Designs and maintains robust, scalable security architecture globally for cloud and/or on-premise systems.
- Provides technical guidance on how to design security devices, networks, applications and systems compliant with the requirements of a desired security posture or state.
- Maintains expert knowledge of network and system security principles (i.e. Defense in depth, granularity of privilege) and how they are applied in the standard data center and cloud domain.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of and provides guidance on modern network security technologies such as network forensics, sandboxing, threat intelligence, network and host-based intrusion prevention, vulnerability assessment, DDOS protection, Security Information Management, host-based integrity checking, end point security, AV, DLP, PKI, Mobile Security, and Cloud Security.
- Demonstrates an understanding of security problems as a mix of technology and process issues and pursues solutions at all layers within the organization.
- Provides leadership, mentorship and advisory services to infosec, business, and project teams to ensure that solutions are in line with the architecture direction and business strategies.
- Assists IT groups and business units as necessary in designing business or productivity programs securely.
- Works closely with management on assigned projects from inception through implementation ensuring adequate internal communication and user involvement is maintained.
- Assists management in investigating IT or cyber-security events and developing resolutions.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to improve IT Security processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7-10 years of experience in the security aspects relating to multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Security Architecture and/or Engineering, preferably in Azure environment.
- Experience in Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vault, Log Analytics.
- In depth understanding of cloud cybersecurity standards, frameworks and best practices.
- Experience with cloud deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Experience with drafting and institutionalizing security standards, reference architecture, patterns, and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in information management, computer science or related technology field preferred. Related technical institute certification preferred.
Even better if you have:
- CCSP or CISSP.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!