Are you an experienced reporting analyst with some project management experience? If so we have a permanent position that could use your skills to help stand up a new team. You will work with business teams to understand data requirements, data trends, and develops reports, queries, views, dashboards, etc. that provides information to meet business requirements.
- Design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions
- Work with IT personnel to maintain tables and cubes, performing updates as necessary to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Drive the collection and analysis of data from disparate systems for various types of business reports
- Understand data elements in the data warehouse at a very detailed level to support any form of user needs from research to ad hoc querying to managing large information projects
- Provide advice and education to users at all levels within the company on how to leverage BI capabilities for accurate reporting and analysis
- Work closely with business partners in gathering detailed business requirements, establishing business definitions, translating to technical requirements for development team and gaining approval
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Distill vast amounts of disparate data into business intelligence and communicate relevant conclusions in written and verbal form to all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. 3-5 years’ experience as a financial or business analyst.
- Extensive experience with T-SQL, SQL Server (SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Microsoft Excel to create multi-dimensional cubes, pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience with .NET, ASPX, and JSON a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate findings and data-driven recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines with limited oversight
- Experience with Jet Global data warehousing, modeling, and forecasting a plus
- Demonstrated ability to solve business problems leveraging critical thinking.