Title: IT QA Supervisor
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Supervise IT quality assurance staff and processes
- Supervises software quality and monitors activities.
- Defines and establishes quality assurance procedures, standards, metrics reporting, and auditing.
- Defines quality tasks, develops plans, and incorporates quality activities into development plans.
- Trains project team on quality tasks and activities.
- Specifies and confirms quality checkpoints throughout development efforts.
- Facilitates and monitors peer reviews.
- Reviews quality data, conducts audits, tracks quality metrics, and reports on findings.
- Tracks non-compliance issues and monitors through resolution.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations. Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6 years of testing/quality assurance experience
- 8 years of related experience or equivalent
- combination of education and experience required
- 4 years of Quality Assurance and demonstrated
- experience within another technical area of the SDLC
- 2 years of specialized experience with emphasis on
- interpreting user requirements and development of
- business application tests
- Thorough knowledge of software requirement management
- and testing tools
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good judgment and discretion skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
- university preferred
- Information Systems or Computer Science major
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!