You will work with a dedicated team of scientists and engineers to guide the development and deployment of advanced privacy applications. The ideal candidate will be comfortable leading and organizing a team, have excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience moving a software project through the stages of specification, implementation, testing, delivery, and deployment. They will be comfortable managing customer relationships, including assessing customer needs, articulating solution strategies, and participating in technical exchanges. They will have experience with one or more project management methodologies (e.g. lean, agile, scrum).
Required skills and qualifications
- BS in Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent
- The ability to learn continuously and work independently.
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management roles, with 5-7 years of total IT experience.
- Experience with established project management tools.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Experience managing the development of security-related software applications.
- Experience with project management for federal government contracts.
- Experience with management of Python-based projects (especially common elements of the data science stack).
- Experience with projects using Spark, SQL, and relational databases.