We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to assist with an international, multi-cloud Salesforce.com implementation. This position will assist the Program manager with coordinating, tracking and managing program level activities and processes that cross a wide variety of teams in various project stages. The Project Manager will apply the appropriate project management process, techniques and tools to facilitate meetings, track progress, assess risk, and obtain input or consensus across teams. Project Manager will utilize their knowledge and experience to contribute to program level standards and processes and may assist with project budget tracking.
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years of project management experience following formal methodologies and processes
- 2 years in leading project teams of 5 or more members
- 8-10 years of related IT or business analysis experience
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient user of Jira, Office and other standard productivity tools
- Detail and process oriented
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS DESIRED, BUT NOT NECESSARILY REQUIRED:
- 2+ years working in an Agile organization
- Experience managing Salesforce.com implementations
- Experience with software development and lifecycle methodologies
- Experience with Smartsheet
- Experience with MS Teams
- Experience in process mapping and improvement
EDUCATION REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS or business experience required
CERTIFICATION(S) REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
- Agile certification helpful but not required
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.