As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading Customer delivery and implementation projects for Warehouse Management Systems and Transportation Management Systems projects. The primary objective of this role is to ensure consistent, accurate and timely delivery of major projects. You will take charge of the project resources from inception to the final delivery of the project deliverables to the customer. Will also be key in the bid/pricing process and agreeing to scope and timescales with the client.
- Ensure Customer needs are met and managed at all times
- Assist in scope definition. Responsible for scope control
- Preparation of project artefacts (PID, Plans, Budgets, Reports, etc.)
- Effective planning, monitoring and management throughout project lifecycle
- Provide support and direction to the team
- Maintain healthy communication channels internally and externally
- Identify potential conflicts or issues and proactively manage project changes
- Ensure project is driven at all times
- Preparation and delivery of project management reports for senior management
- Project estimation, project control, structured project management methods, leadership, excellent communication, Supply Chain Business Operations, Warehouse and Transportation Management Systems, software build and QA process.
- 10+ years project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to represent the company in a client facing role
- The ability to take responsibility for high quality and on-time project deliveries
- In-depth understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to understand and deliver on customer expectations