Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: IT Project Manager (Audits)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 12 months
- Will direct and coordinate project activities in support of internal/external IT audits, including but not limited to:
o Schedule development and maintenance
o Resource tracking
o Risk management
o Communications management
o Quality management
o Vendor management
- Manage all aspects of the project following PMI best practices and the Georgia Department of Labor Project Management Methodology.
- Act as the primary point of contact with respect to internal/external audits and assessments.
- Access, compile and analyze large volume data sets into concise and precise information, and validate that it meets the requirements of the request.
- Manage and track multiple simultaneous requests from identification to closure.
- Partner with technical and/or business stakeholders to develop corrective action responses, identify required documentation, set remediation timelines, and monitor through closure.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- PMP (PMI) certification (Active status)
- 7 years of experience in IT process and methodology. (waterfall, agile, scrum)
- 5 years of experience in Business analysis.
- 7 years of experience in Integration planning and strategy.
- 7 years of experience or recently managed at least two full lifecycle development projects (initiation through deployment/warranty) with project teams of 10 members or more.
- 7 years of experience or expert level knowledge of standard PM tools. (MS Project Professional, SharePoint)
- Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail.
Even better if you have:
- 7 years of experience with Vendor management.
- 7 years of experience with COTS product implementation.
- 4 years of operational quality, compliance, or regulatory auditing experience
- 4 years of IT controls experience in an audit / compliance role, testing controls and recommending process and controls improvements using industry best practice.
- CSM (Scrum Alliance) certification.
- Project Server/Project Online experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!