Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Memphis, TN 38125
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
- Generates and analyzes statistical data reports.
- Develops, prepares and manages project plan through completion.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Resolves issues that arise involving client, when appropriate.
- Transitions program to management personnel.
- Participates in oral presentations.
- Develops and provides training to management and colleagues as needed.
- Develop and manage project assignments through completion to communicate results
- Make recommendations to management and to provide training.
Experience and Education:
- 7 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3 years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required
- Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
- Strong knowledge of project management
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Change Management experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred
- Computer Sciences courses preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!