Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 12 months
- Will direct and coordinate project activities in support of Enterprise IT development and infrastructure projects, including but not limited to:
o Schedule development and maintenance
o Resource tracking
o Risk management
o Communications management
o Quality management
o Vendor management
- Manage all aspects of the project following PMI best practices and the department's Project Management Methodology.
- Provide guidance to the project team
- Create a collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverables within the timeframes and budgets defined.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- PMP (PMI) certification (Active status)
- 7 years of experience in IT process and methodology. (waterfall, agile, scrum)
- 5 years of experience in Business analysis.
- 7 years of experience in Integration planning and strategy.
- 7 years of experience or recently managed at least two full lifecycle development projects (initiation through deployment/warranty) with project teams of 10 members or more.
- 7 years of experience or expert level knowledge of standard PM tools. (MS Project Professional, SharePoint)
Even better if you have:
- 7 years of experience with Vendor management.
- 7 years of experience with COTS product implementation.
- 4 years of experience with Enterprise data warehouse and reporting system.
- CSM (Scrum Alliance) certification.
- Project Server/Project Online experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!