Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Lead Project Manager
Term: 1 Month Contract
- Help support our growing pipeline of IT Solutions’ customers
- Highly visible position requiring internal, customer, vendor and partner interactions
- Will depend on their ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change suddenly
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must possess at least 10-12 years of experience in managing full IT life-cycle development or infrastructure efforts, with direct responsibility for the client management, project staffing and project outcomes
- Experience in an IT project management / operations role in a technology or production company; experience with enterprise customers a plus.
- Telecommunication industry experience a plus; experience in health care, retail, or finance industry preferred.
- Enterprise Software Industry experience and expertise as a Project Manager in a consultative environment a plus.
- Expertise with:
- Project finances (accrual accounting) and earned value reporting
- Quantitative Methods for Project Management
- Project Proposals, contract management and Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Creating ‘C-Level” presentations
- Prior experience managing large multi-technology teams
- Prior demonstrated success in a Matrix Management, Cross-functional, and Collaborative Organization.
- Deep, beginning-to-end experience in managing at least one type of recognized software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to assist in developing, clearly articulating, and managing to the business case driving the project.
- Experience mentoring other project managers
- Internal Process experience to work on our coordination efforts internally between Sales, Marketing and IT delivery.
- Experience with large global management & technology consulting group or system integrator or Professional Services organization is preferred
- Experience in Sales Opportunity Management, Bid/Proposal Management and Relationship Building
- Knowledge and good understanding Data Migration and Cloud
- Specialized knowledge Data center or other major migration activities, cloud, network
- Good experience in Data Migration
- Must possess the skills to quickly gain an understanding of the complete suite of IT solutions offered
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with many departments: Marketing, Product Development, Sales, Engineering, Delivery and Operations.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!