Leading Global Innovator Seeks Contractor for the following:
Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Malvern Pennsylvania 19355
Term: 5 months
- Create and present comprehensive project plans determining clear deliverables, roles, responsibilities, risks, dependencies and return on investment.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle ensuring timelines, scope and budget are kept in sight
- Report out regularly on key milestones and project details to relevant parties including blockers, open items and risks.
- Analyze impact of any proposed changes to the scope and gain alignment from key stakeholders.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Hold regular touchpoints with the technical teams to determine progress and address any questions or challenges.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS in project management, computer science, engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in IT, project management or a related field.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Expert understanding of project management processes, strategies and methods.
- Adept at communicating with technical and non-technical audiences including senior executives.
- Ability to predict challenges and formulate mitigation strategies.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Smart Sheets.
- Experience with modern BI platforms such as Power BI, Tableau and Qlik Sense.
- Experience with data structures and models.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops/Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with database technology.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!