Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Alpharetta Georgia 30022
Term: 7 months
- Providing coordination support for management of the overall demand pipeline this includes supporting weekly Review and Planning Meetings
- Ensure customer/stakeholder requirements are managed towards the best solution.
- Manage End to End demand LifeCycle activities for assigned demands
- Managing all activities required for demand clarification, screening, qualification, and approvals:
- Organizing, attending, and participating in all stakeholder / customer meetings.
- Working with demand requesters and stakeholders to identify and document required integration packages, to define use cases, requirements, scope, and benefits.
- Ensuring demand assessments are conducted, documented, and completed in a timely manager (e.g. assessing risk, impact, size, & priority with the customer)
- Create and manage task required to qualify and approve demands like ensuring assigned resources complete task in a timely manner (e.g. customer reviews, technical reviews, cost and resource estimated, etc.).
- Create cost plans, obtain billing information, and customer approvals
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Plan and manage all activities/task required for implementation of assigned demands
- Coordination with stakeholders to ensure responsibilities and deliverables are clearly communicated
- Managing efforts to defined scope to minimize impact on deliverables and timelines, and clearly documenting risk, issues, or changes
- Assess risks and issues and work with stakeholders to provide resolutions and/or solutions as applicable.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but High School Diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role working in Information Technology field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing, Team-management, and Leadership skills.
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools.
- Attention to details even under pressure.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes.
Even better if you have:
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications in a project role capacity.
- Understanding and knowledge of PMI and Agile Standards as a basis for being a project manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of stakeholders.
- Desire to become a project manager.
- ServiceNow experience / knowledge.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today