- PM that has a strong skill in scrum and agile management
- PM will work 50% agile/scrum for an entire team in there is an increase in workload, but should expect majority of time to work standard projects following the waterfall methodology
- Sr. PM that has a strong background and experience with Program Management
- This PMs should have strong communications skills for engaging with C-Level executives
- Strong documentation, establishing and following structure for program management
- Sr. PM as the full description listed below. Up
Let me know if anything more is needed. This is urgent and would like to get a recruiting firm involved who can move this along quickly.
The Project Manager / Senior Project Manager will manage the development and execution of various financial services projects and programs, including the entire lifecycle, road-mapping, scope management, scheduling, team coordination, risk management, project quality and, most importantly, delivery satisfaction. The Senior Project Manager will ensure projects are completed efficiently and on-time while meeting the expectations of our primary stakeholders and must demonstrate experience leading project managers and managing medium to large technology and mortgage industry projects.