Position: IT Product Lead
Term: 6 Months w/potential conversion
We are seeking an experienced IT Product Lead for a contract opportunity. This role has overall accountability for defining the product(s) and ensuring that the product services are delivered in accordance with business priorities, business goals, and customer requirements to meet or exceed expectations and ensuring service levels are met. The IT Product Lead - Manager will collaborate with business resources to consistently evaluate the value being delivered by the products while driving continuous improvement of the products offerings. This role will establish product plans, technical roadmaps, and collaborate with business and IT leaders on the long-term strategies to maintain and enhancement the product(s).
The IT Product Lead - Manager is expected to have industry experience in building and managing Salesforce integrations with on-premise and cloud applications.
The IT Product Lead - Manager is expected to demonstrate general knowledge and capabilities in all areas of the operating model and application lifecycle management. This role will provide coaching and guidance to a cross-functional team and must have a general understanding of product design, product ownership, continuous delivery, lean practices, agile practices and execution, operations, and development/engineering. This role is accountable for maintaining service costing and resources budgets for their product(s). This role supports highly complex business processes that require cross-team support outside of their immediate product team and will require managing and leveraging resources from architecture, release/change management, infrastructure, network, and other systems in support of their product.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable owner of all integrations tied to Salesforce
- Act as the liaison with other application teams and external vendors for any integrations.
- Partner with other Salesforce functional teams to develop new integrations
- Ability to work in lead capacity to identify key technical and business problems, develop, and evaluate alternative solutions and make recommendations. Manage and monitor all Salesforce integrations and resolve any incidents and bug fixes.
- Lead high severity integration incidents to quick technical resolution.
- Manage and track root cause analysis and preventative action items for high severity and reoccurring issues
- Lead improvements to system / application performance and stability with ongoing and future projects
- Ability to effectively and timely communicate with business and IT stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on the health of integrations to IT leaders
- Collaborates with business to understand their requirement and partners with other IT platforms and IT shared services to provide solution and ideas to business
- Manage run and project teams working in multiple locations including overseas.
- Manage project team external and internal resources for projects.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Accountable for recruitment and performance review/improvement of team members.
- Accountable for solution delivery for break fixes.
- Accountable for solution delivery for minor / Major enhancement and transformation projects.
- Estimation for solution delivery.
- Manage end to end delivery of enhancement projects including project/resource/financial plans as well as risks/issues/dependencies.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems or another related field, or equivalent work experience
- Preferably 5 years in Information Technology in progressive levels of responsibility and leadership
- 5 + years of experience in building and managing integrations on Salesforce platform
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture and different types of interfaces.
- High level understanding of several components of IT such as: Product Management, Technical Architecture, Business Analysis, Testing or Operations and Support.
- Some budgetary responsibility preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to respond well under pressure
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes
- Demonstrates working knowledge of product management methodology
- Understanding of basic SAFe Agile principles and methodology
- Ability to prioritize work-load and consistently meet commitments
- Ability to work across multiple groups within IT to ensure end to end performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be comfortable working continually on a team with daily accountability for keeping commitments
- Excellent written and oral communication, listening and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of business operations
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use good judgment in conveying status and problem escalation
- Provides coaching and mentoring to team members
- Knowledge of the cost basis for the service