Our client is seeking an IT Procurement Manager for a contract role in Dallas, Texas.
- Meet as needed with internal IT business clients, legal team, and procurement team to articulate vendor contract redline issues and status updates.
- Quickly establish and maintain ongoing excellent relationships with any internal contracting stakeholders.
- Prepare, review, edit assigned contracts per company guidelines; evaluate appropriateness of vendor relative to company’s procurement and legal guidelines.
- Ensure organization’s procurement and contracts (and contract management) policies, processes, procedures, standards, and guidelines are followed.
- Ensure completed (executed) contracts and other appropriate documentation are properly uploaded to contracts retention database and that all organizational records retention guidelines are followed.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of legal terminology, IT contracts, contract language, contract terms and conditions, and contract redlining.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong ability to work both independently and with a multidimensional team.
- Possess strong project management skills and ability to multi-task complex requirements.
- Demonstrate strong and efficient work ethic with ability to work under time pressure and to seamlessly adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Possess strong analytical and computer skills, proficient knowledge of MS Office, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the organization, proactive work style, and capability to professionally manage confidential information.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum 5 years of procurement, supply chain, category management, strategic sourcing or contract management experience, or related project management and industry experience, is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with IT contracts required
- Prior Oil & Gas industry experience preferred, but not required