We are looking for an experienced and versatile techno-functional Business Analyst Lead to be part of a larger Digital team focused on delivering business critical solutions for Residential business. In this role, your duties include working closely with members of IT, Digital. eCommerce & Marketing business teams, serve as the senior technical resource and business partner for the B2B and B2C solutions
- Work with cross functional teams to understand, elicit, gather the business requirements and map them into user stories or use cases for technical teams
- Provide functional perspective and expertise in design discussions.
- Design user interaction models, workflows, and user interfaces.
- Communicate conceptual ideas in easy to understand manner..
- Stay up to date with best practices and follow standards.
- Manage work relations with internal and external partners.
- Ensure solutions align with the IT long-term strategy.
- Support feasibility studies, project assessments & initiation (scoping, risk management and estimation).
- Participate in testing activities to ensure solution is of high quality and meets requirements.
Additional preferred skills
- Hybris eCommerce experience is a big plus.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Experience communicating complex solution constraints and opportunities to non-technical decision-makers.
- Provide demos when needed.
- Agile project execution experience
- Basic project management experience.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6-8 years of experience in the IT space gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing systems
- Experience in business analysis work.
- Demonstrates strong functional and technical knowledge.