Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: IT Knowledge Management Analyst
Location: Miami Florida 33134
Term: 12 Months (03/29/2021 to 03/31/2022)
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operational activities of the process and ensuring the Knowledge Base effectively supports the needs of other ITSM processes, including support of processed required to maintain compliance to NERC CIP requirements.
- Serves as point of contact for maintaining knowledge management base content.
- Provide guidance to subject matter experts to ensure content quality is consistent and accurate.
- Manage the current knowledge management practices.
- Identify opportunities for content additions, improvements, and innovations and effectively pitch those ideas to the team and stakeholders.
- Provide training and guidance to users of the Knowledge Base to help them access the knowledge management tools.
- Monitor and maintain operational content using standard review periods, automated ticketing requests, and other sustainable best practices.
- Extrapolate relevant data as needed from various sources to create awareness for policy updates/changes/confirmation.
- Participate in continuous improvement of the knowledge management processes.
- Gather data to support defined metrics to report on the effectiveness of IT configuration management processes
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science, Engineering and/or 3 or more years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Knowledge Management, preferably in larger enterprise environments
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Self motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks thoroughly, efficiently, and independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as a sole contributor.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- ITIL Foundation certification is preferred.
- Prior knowledge of NERC CIP-010 Requirements is a plus.
- Prior knowledge working with an ITSM tool, such as ServiceNow or ChangeGear, is a plus.