Large Oil and Gas company with a divisional office in Midland, TX is seeking an IT Project Manager to oversee Network / Systems Infrastructure projects. This is a long-term (1 year+) consulting engagement, working Monday-Friday during normal business hours onsite at the Midland, TX office location. This is not a remote role, as the entire company has returned to the office.
As the IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will work with multiple teams, both local and virtual to successfully deliver IT projects within the business portfolio. Will create the project plan and schedule, as well as manage the project budget. Will serve as the Infrastructure PM for several smaller projects running concurrently. Some of which include network installations and deployments to operational sites in West Texas.
- 5-10 years experience with IT Project Management
- Proficiency with IT infrastructure projects, including Network installs / deployments.
- Global Project Management and Leadership experience.
- Strong ability to coordinate project activities.
- Manage statements of work, communicate with stakeholders. Progress activities from scoping to execution.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large virtual teams through all project phases, from initiating the project and gaining all necessary approvals to collaboration and support from teams outside of the Midland, TX area.
- Broad IT and global process knowledge.
- Able to build confidence and maintain high credibility within global teams.
- Strong analytical, interpretive decision making.
- Prior experience in a variety of management roles including project management and execution positions