Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
Term: 5 months
- Work with organization and partners to identify key stake holders for locations in scope.
- Serve as Infrastructure lead for Real Estate Site Move projects.
- Act as the single point of contact for all activities that are part of the site change.
- Heads up weekly team meeting to review overall project status.
- Monitor progress of key millstones against the project plan.
- Manage Scope, Schedule and Budget to align with project objectives.
- Plan, assign and track individual project task.
- Communicate with stakeholder, capture business needs and align with the IT Infrastructure implementation as well as provide feasible expectations.
- Guide business contacts through procurement of the latest Siemens technology.
- Engage all Services Areas/Service Owners to deliver a complete infrastructure implementation and Service Levels agreed to at the outset of the project.
- Obtain final acceptance from business owners and perform project commercial closeout.
- Conduct project lessons learned by gathering and document feedback from project stakeholders and resources.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 years of experience in an IT Infrastructure Service Management Organization.
- Proficiency with working with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Planner or Trello, MS Access Familiar with databases and how to work with them, Tableau Software / reporting capabilities, and Agile tools (Jira, etc).
- Knowledge in network topics, WAN, WLAN, Cloudi-fi, ZScaler, etc.
- Facility Site change experience (new, moves & closures).
- Technology roll outs and refreshes, e.g. Windows 10, Voice Services, etc.
Even better if you have:
- International experience and or willingness to work with colleagues in various time zones.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!