Calling all Technical Call Center/Helpdesk Analysts for our client in Lincoln, AL. This is a fantastic 6 month+ contract opportunity offering full benefits including a bi-annual bonus program and holiday pay! Send us your resume if you are comfortable talking with users over the phone and as walk ups. Shifts are all day time spanning 5am- 6pm.
You will utilizing trouble shooting skills every call, have good attention to details for note taking/entering tickets.
- You will utilizing trouble shooting skills every call, have good attention to details for note taking/entering tickets.
- Remote in to PCs to fix problems, Active Directory adds, Troubleshooting Windows 7/10, Password resets, Break/Fix, Laptops, Printers, etc.
- Individual will need to have excellent customer service/communication skills both over the phone, and in person.
- Must enjoy telephone support as that is the majority of the position with a small percentage of walk up for break/fix away from the phone.
- Highly preferred that candidates have a 2 year degree in related field and virtual machine experience.
- Help Desk
- Telephone Support
- Windows (Win10)
- Load OS via imaging application
- Applying MS Patches
- MS Office 365 & Outlook
- Very good analytical skills and attention to detail
- 2 year degree
- Wyse (VM Ware)
- Active Directory
- Power Shell
Background check and drug test required. Company provided uniform is the dress code. You will need to wear steal toed shoes and a mask that you provide. The work space is an open environment with some modifications for Covid. Work is a blend of on site at the client location and possibly some remote work from home.