We have an IT Support position now open that will allow you to utilize your data analysis skills too. If you have strong pivot table experience along with workflow process knowledge send us your resume for immediate consideration.
- Provide support for PCs, printers, scanners, aircards and PDA devices.
- Provide support and problem resolution for internal and external customer.
- Point of contact for system related problems.
- Setup and configure branch and desktop printers.
- Monitor the wide area network.
- Participate in established safety programs.
- Identify job hazards and promptly report and correct, and participate in established safety programs.
- Must complete time critical assignments on time to meet company goals and customer deadlines.
- Understand potential to be required to be on-call on nights or weekends or work weekend and night shifts.
- Must enter all work into ticketing system.
- Install and configure replacement PCs and peripherals.
- Must be able to perform physical duties related to PC deployments and repair (crawling under desks, packing / unpacking PCs, shipping of hardware.
- Interact with other Company locations / departments, IT employees, and suppliers to resolve any IT related problems.
- Attend in house and external training and become proficient on new technologies.
- Call center support using a ticketing system.
- High School diploma or equivalent, collage degree preferred.
- 2 - 4 years experience installing, configuring and resolving complex PC support issues.
- Should possess strong customer service skills and good verbal communications skills.
- Should possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Should possess good analytical / trouble shooting skills.
- Should have A+ certification.
MATRIX offers a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life, disability, and we subsidize up to 70% of the cost!