Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: IT Governance Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 7 Months
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve IT business operational delivery efficiency.
- Analyze root causes of IT business delivery problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures.
- Provide optimal process solutions to achieve operational and financial goals.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing IT business delivery
- Suggest new techniques and technologies to meet or exceed delivery goals.
- Provide direction and support to IT Delivery teams whenever required.
- Develop presentations for management and customers as needed.
- Monitor IT delivery performances regularly and generate performance reports to management.
- Develop, update and enforce policies and procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of Process Management experience.
- 5+ years of experience and strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Oral and written presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing priorities, embracing the changes to provide leadership and guidance.
- Must be a self-starter who can articulate thoughts and ideas in support of initiatives that are being newly developed.
- Ability to identify areas of improvements and concerns in IT business operational areas and provide appropriate action plans.
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years of PowerBI and Odata experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!