Our client is seeking an IT Field Operations Tech in Lenexa, Kansas.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
- Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems.
- Serves as primary point of contact between users and engineering/development staff.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and three to five years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.