Analyst with general and inventory accounting background to support ERP project in a Manufacturing environment. Willing to support business units with an ERP/MRP implementation program across various company operations in addition to continuous improvement projects.
• Work with project team to launch/support both ERP prep at future business units and/or implementation at current business units.
• Plan and lead finance work stream activities for implementation and/or prep projects.
• Guide the business unit in implementation best practices for their business processes and ineffective usage of the tools and technologies.
• Participate in requirements gathering, configuration, or process design sessions for project requests when needed to understand the impact to finance.
• Learn JD Edwards financial, purchasing, inventory and manufacturing modules and capabilities to support design decisions and lead implementation activities.
• Develop good knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for conducting business analysis and proficiency in supporting/conducting business requirements-gathering sessions.
• Work with the finance team to understand Financial reporting needs at the Plant and consolidated levels and drive reporting standardization.
• Track and document changes to functional and business specifications.
• Create or assist others in writing of user documentation, instructions and procedures.
• Lead or assist power user and end user training.
• Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests.
• Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
• Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
• Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Travel Requirement: 50%+ (includes domestic US and Canada)
• Travel Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience and Education
• 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing, production, cost accounting or similar
• 3-5 years of experience using JD Edwards Enterprise One
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
• Understanding of accounting practices, inventory costing, payables and receivables processes
• Ability to use data and/or insights to perform root cause analysis to help guide decision making
• Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze, identify and implement opportunities and corporate initiatives for improvement that have measurable impact
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• Self-motivated with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent prioritization skills
• Strong Communication skills, must be able to interact with all levels of staff
• Intellectual and technical curiosity with the ability to quickly analyze problems
• Ability to work independently or with a group to identify and recommend resolutions to issues
• Business acumen in related field and ability to quickly understand new business terms, data, methodology, philosophy, etc.
• Customer focused with the ability to quickly prioritize actions based on day-to-day activities
• Process focused with the ability to organize information, projects, tasks, etc.
- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 204360