Seeking an experienced business analyst who will support ERP implementation and enhancement projects in a manufacturing environment. Willing to support implementation projects for a 3PL distribution center as well as a centralized customer service department that supports order management for our manufacturing locations.
• Assess functional requirements and initiate complex installations of ERP technologies that meet interdepartmental needs
• Drive projects leading to continuous improvement of processes and capabilities beyond the initial implementation project
• Display a good understanding of inventory and distribution modules to support design decisions, implementation activities, and continuous improvement projects
• Ensure cross-functional access to systems; utilize ERP integration methodologies to map business processes to ERP modules (typically with assistance from consultants or vendors) and administer user acceptance testing
• Display a good knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for conducting business analysis and proficiency in conducting business requirements-gathering sessions
• Has knowledge of ERP languages and can communicate with programmers and other specialists on matters of file design, testing, debugging, storage, access, and related activities
• Consult with business unit leadership and/or project team leadership to drive project activities
• Track and document changes to functional and business specifications
• Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures
• Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
• Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
• Performs work under minimal supervision
• Handles complex issues and problems, and refer only the most complex issues to higher-level staff
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or similar
• 3-5 years of experience in Business Analysis, Purchasing, and Distribution
• 1-3 years of experience using JD Edwards Enterprise One
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Competencies/ Skills
• Ability to use data and/or insights to perform root cause analysis to help guide decision making
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills. Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work independently or with a group to identify and recommend resolution to issues
• Business acumen in related field and ability to quickly understand new business terms, data, methodology, philosophy, etc.
• Customer focused with the ability to quickly prioritize actions based on day-to-day activities
• Process focused with the ability to organize information, projects, tasks, etc.
• Travel Requirement: 25-50% plus (includes Canada and US sites)
• We are not offering Sponsorship at this time
- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 204369