This fast growing nationwide industry leader has an immediate 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity in Coppell, TX for an IT Director, Enterprise Applications. Reporting to the CIO, this The IT Director - Enterprise Applications will assist in the planning, development, and management of enterprise-wide applications. Strong vendor management skills are required as the individual will oversee relationships with key organizational partners. The initial key focus will be to help consolidate over 20 ERP systems from company acquisitions into 1 ERP. This will require researching the top 5 ERP systems relative to corporate needs, setting up demos, making the selection, and overseeing the consolidation. Will also be responsible for initiatives related to Business Intelligence, Salesforce CRM, and more. This position requires working in the office Monday-Friday, with working from home at times allowed.
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related.
- 10+ years hands-on expertise working with software solutions of varying scale across multiple platforms.
- Familiarity running and supporting cloud-based applications.
- 5+ years experience managing and leading teams.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems (ie. MS Great Plains, Sage, etc.), CRM systems (ie. Salesforce CRM), and application stacks.
- Exemplary leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, and Organizational skills.
- Leading the implementation, change, adoption, and support efforts related to ERP platforms.
- Planning the architecture and development of enterprise software solutions.
- Managing a team of application developers, business analysts, project managers, and trainers.
- Providing strategic direction, guidance, and staff leadership.
- Collaborating with HR and Finance teams on applications used to support those functions.
- Developing enterprise-wide request, change control, promotion, and documentation standards.
- Promoting solutions in solving complex business problems.
- Prioritizing projects, assigning tasks, and managing plans to completion.
- Preparing management reports and presentations.
- Openly communicating across all levels across all entities.
- Collaborating with Director of Infrastructure and CIO in developing IT budgets.
- Consulting with the CIO on strategic resource planning to guarantee that intellectual capital/subject matter expertise is maintained.
- Serving as organizational change agent sparking adoption of best practices in transforming the organization.
- Maintaining security-first mindset for all applications.
- Supporting and conforming to cyber security standards.
- Promoting a culture of documentation and continuous improvement.
- Attending webinars and conferences, as appropriate.
- Creatively solutioning problems to resolution.