Type: Contract - 6 months
Our client, a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company, is seeking an IT Delivery Lead.
- Work as part of the Edge Perimeter Security team with CES (Cloud, External Network Security).
- Deliver Akamai WAF layer 7 & BOT protections for our critical application across the globe. This service utilizes Akamai Kona Site Defender and Bot Manager standard premium.
- Consult with IT, Cybersecurity, and application teams to deliver WAF protections for our critical applications.
- Coordinate and ensure all change management procedures are followed and adhered to
- Document change controls, progress, updates, upcoming and outstanding deliverables.
- Work with vendor Akamai to deliver WAF/BOT protections
- Continuous development and process enhancements across the project
- Create documentation for the team which is helpful to do the job
- Ensure Service Delivery Targets are met for services
- Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders and IT teams
- Track improvements & delivery
- Planning, implementation, and delivery across the globe
- Analyze, support, and advise the business and application owners
- Good team collaboration and use of communication tools is expected (Email, IM, video/audio calls, Conferencing via Zoom).
- Individuals are expected to be self-sufficient and would be empowered to do so but also work as part of a team.
- Experience with Agile working practices, including regular stand-ups and task management.
- Experience working with tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge and awareness of external perimeter networks and security solutions
- Experience working within large-scale enterprise IT environment
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills across organization levels
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- After hours support during delivery
Nice to have:
- Specific knowledge with Vendor Akamai Solutions
- Application awareness and a strong understanding of web services
- Experience delivering IPv4 to IPv6 migrations