Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: IT Configuration Analyst
Location: Miami Florida 33134
Term: 12 Months Contract (03/29/2021 to 03/31/2022)
- Responsible for executing day-to-day operational activities of the process and ensuring the CMDB effectively supports the needs of other ITSM processes, including support of processed required to maintain compliance to NERC CIP requirements.
- Functions as the technical liaison with change control processes and authority to support impact analysis of change execution.
- Ensures that all CIs baseline changes comply internal and external regulatory controls, according to their classification.
- Reports non-authorized CIs baselines changes, in order to specify the deviation.
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to resolve the non-authorized CI baseline changes.
- Implements, configures and maintains all CMDB (Configuration Management Database) processes, work instructions and activities in compliance with ITIL V3 framework.
- Maintain the accuracy of Configuration Items (CIs) in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB), including regular audits of the Configuration Items to ensure that all records and relationships are complete and up-to-date.
- Participate in continuous improvement opportunities to fine-tune related processes.
- Collects data to support defined metrics, and report on the effectiveness of IT configuration management processes
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science, Engineering and/or 5 or more years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Configuration Management, preferably in larger enterprise environments.
- Broad technical knowledge of IT infrastructure is required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks thoroughly, efficiently, and independently in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as a sole contributor.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- ITIL Foundation certification is preferred.
- Experience working with a Configuration Management tool such as Tripwire Enterprise Console and the White List Profiler is preferred.
- Prior knowledge of NERC CIP-010 Requirements is a plus
- Prior knowledge of NERC CIP-010 Requirements is a plus.
- Prior knowledge working with an ITSM tool, such as ServiceNow or ChangeGear, is a plus.