- Function: End User Technical Support
- Job Ref: 215284
Term: 6-month contract
Rate: $36+/hr, DOE
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES.
• Three (3) years of personal computer technical experience, including the ability to perform advanced PC and Apple software and hardware troubleshooting, and a proven ability to offer high-level desktop support in an enterprise environment
• CompTlA A+; OR Network + certification; OR Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills-
• Good understanding of IT Service provision in a medium to large organization and its impact on a wide and diverse user base
• Experience with Help Desk management systems, such as ServiceNow and JIRA
• Knowledge of Desktop Systems Hardware, Desktop Operating Systems and Applications
• Knowledge of ITIL Service Desk, Incident and Problem Management
• Proven knowledge and skills for Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Antivirus, Virtual Desktops, Web-based Application and Services, macOS X and Apple devices troubleshooting, SaaS connectivity and troubleshooting
• Successful completion of one or more courses in core Microsoft Technologies (MCDST (Microsoft-certified desktop support technician), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert), or MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional))
• Ability to follow oral and written direction as they relate to the functions described above
• Ability to interact effectively with end users to determine hardware and/or software issues
• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to relay moderately complex technical information to a non-technical individual and the ability to interact effectively with end users to determine hardware and/or software issues as described above
• Associate degree
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.