An IT Client Support Technician provides professional support for end users of personal computers and their associated networks, hardware, software or peripherals, and troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves complex operating offers.
- Installs and configures software or hardware updates or patches.
- Evaluates and resolves network connectivity or communication systems issues.
- Develops and maintains documentation related to workstations and/or applications.
- Ensures workstations are compliant with organization policies and security standards.
• Two years of personal computer technical experience, including the ability to perform basic PC and Apple software and hardware troubleshooting, and a proven ability to offer high-level desktop support in an enterprise environment
• CompTIA A+, OR Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification (any cert would be accepted)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
• Proven knowledge and skills for Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Antivirus, Virtual Desktops, Web-based Application and Services, macOS X and Apple devices troubleshooting, SaaS connectivity and troubleshooting
• Successful completion of one or more courses in core Microsoft Technologies (MCDST (Microsoft-certified desktop support technician), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert), or MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
• Proven knowledge and understanding of the basic technical aspects of telecommunication equipment and transmissions
• Documentation skills and knowledge of software necessary to maintain and communicate knowledge base articles
• Able to interact effectively with end users to determine hardware and/or software issues
• Able to relay moderately complex technical information to a non-technical individual and the ability to interact effectively with end users to determine hardware and/or software issues as described above
5 month contract
Office is currently working a Hybrid schedule
Potential for permanent position with Education company.