Do you enjoy combining hands on technical duties with strategy/reviewing processes? One of our clients has a permanent opportunity for an IT Business Transformation professional who can help lead efforts to analyze business practices and find ways to automate and/or reduce inefficient, redundant processes.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with other business teams/units to identify areas of improvement and assist in scoping, benefit analysis, design and risk analysis of potential solutions.
- Evaluate business requirements for feasibility – communicates to client feasibility of business requirements.
- Serve as a Liaison between IT and other business teams/units advocating for the needs of the business within IT.
- Manage and complete assigned projects by coordinating resources and timetables with other departments and IT team.
- Support multiple software systems throughout the organization. Responsible for providing level 2 support, scheduling and managing upgrades and patch deployment.
- Participate in evaluation and scoping of appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of IT processes and procedures.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business or a closely related field preferred. 8+ years business experience.
- Strong knowledge of ERP business systems.
- Familiar with cloud technologies and services.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Experience supporting enterprise applications, both front end usage along with back end processing.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Read and write in the English language.
- Interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization.