Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: 100% remote
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst to join the Business Technology team. We are looking for an individual with a strong understanding of Business Analysis who has a demonstrated track record of defining and driving technology-based solutions to implement strategic solutions while bridging the divide between business and technical knowledge.
- Elicit and document business requirements for delivering new or enhanced software systems, appropriately document the system requirements, and measure the success of the resultant initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze, decompose and map current state processes and pain points, then determine improvement opportunities including creation of target operating models
- Take ownership to lead solutions from concept to implementation by partnering with Technology and Business to ensure requirements are satisfied and delivered on time
- Build and develop business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Work with Business Product Owners to facilitate creation and maintenance of Product Roadmaps and Backlogs.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders, developers, designers and technical team members.
- Elicit requirements and author user stories with input from Product Owners.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience identifying solutions using standard analysis techniques such as
- business process and information modeling, root cause analysis, use case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, process map creation, etc.
- Experience in facilitating the elicitation and evaluation of business requirements for delivering new or enhanced software systems, and measuring the success of the associated initiatives
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication
- Experience working with diverse set of senior stakeholders on requirements, roles and responsibilities, project timelines.
- Ability to independently and quickly ramp up on new business and technical concepts
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated passion for developing and overseeing strategic solution execution
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment, providing structure in ambiguous situations
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, Visio, MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications
- PMI-PBA, CBAP, CSPO Certification is a plus