IT Business Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85013 - Hybrid schedule
Salary: $85K DOE
- Assess the current operational procedures and challenges by consulting with clinical, operations, IT, call center leadership, and other functional teams.
- Configure the CRM platform to improve end-user productivity and automate manual tasks to enhance patient and employee experience promoting high-quality interactions.
- Proactively communicate the current and potential capabilities of the CRM and telephony solutions.
- Collaborate with the implementation partners to configure system settings, identify gaps, manage security roles, and execute configuration changes.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to validate the clinical and operational workflows to comply with the risk and compliance protocols.
- Responsible for data mapping, migrations, and integrations between the CRM, EHR, and telephony systems.
- Create user manuals, technical documentation, train end-users, and support the patient call/communication center staff.
- Develop call quality metrics, reports, dashboards, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to increase the utilization of the CRM and all integrated technologies in a high call volume environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Healthcare, Technology, or similar field required. Master’s preferred.
- 3+ years of reporting experience with CRM and/or IVR systems.
- Must have experience configuring SaaS systems, gathering requirements, application testing, documentation, training, and support.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge on cloud CRM and call center applications
- Understanding of customer care and contact center processes.
- A high degree of accuracy, efficiency, organization, thoroughness, and attention to detail are required.