Position: IT Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30034
Term: 10 months
- Act as an Agile Business Analyst for our web interface applications and decision support platform.
- Work with business owners to prioritize feature development, based on business value.
- Gather customer requirements and translate into product back log.
- Participate in daily scrum stand ups.
- Facilitate monthly agile development sprint planning meetings.
- Conduct JAD sessions.
- Document new features, requirements, and strategies.
- Develop process models based on business requirements to determine the completeness of the information.
- Author, review, analyze, and document business systems and user requirements producing deliverables such as use cases, user stories, UI mockups, test cases, functional specifications, workflow process diagrams, data flow / data model diagrams .
- Perform testing in Dev and UAT environment.
- Track bugs and ensure issues are resolved before going to production.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ of Business Analyst experience using SDLC.
- 3 years’ of Business Analyst experience developing web-based applications.
- 5 years’ of experience working with End Users and facilitating JAD Sessions.
- 5 years’ of experience in documenting Business Process Flows using VISIO.
- 5 years’ of experience and or working knowledge with multiple operating systems.
- 2 years’ of experience in Agile & Scrum work.
Even better if you have:
- SQL or SQL experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!