Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55415
Term: 18 months
- Will focus solely on our Embedded IT / UDR Work; specifically the Corrective Actions that span SharePoint, Group Shares, etc.
- The resource will be focused on cross-platform task planning, analysis, tracking, reporting, etc.
- Responsible for leading business analysis and providing subject matter expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Leads project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Partners with business users and drive development and provision of training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes. Leads system testing and project development lifecycle.
- Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project.
- May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- May provide guidance and direction to teams, in addition to planning and delivering project initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Will require someone with experience working in large / complex organizations with matrixed responsibilities and remote team members.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Tableau, Jira
- 1-2 years Business Intelligence & Reporting