Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Seeking an IT Auditor to join for a contract opportunity.
- Execute all phases of an IT audit - Planning, Fieldwork testing, Reporting
- Prepare audit documentation - planning approach/narrative, control matrix, testing work papers, etc.
- Participate in meeting with senior management to document and understand processes
- Identify controls and develop test steps
- Regular audit status updates audit management and auditees
- Provide detailed review of audit workpapers to ensure compliance with internal audit policies and the applicable standards.
- Evaluate audit observations and make verbal and written recommendations to management to improve policies, procedures, efficiency and controls.
- Required and Desired Experience/Skills:
- 3+ years of experience with technology audits - IT processes such as asset management, change management, SDLC, etc.)
- Experience developing audit programs - identifying key controls and testing procedures
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written with technical individuals and senior leaders
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) skills
- Previous experience with Cloud migrations/implementations a plus
- CISA, CISM, or CISSP certifications a plus