Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: IT Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota Local only. Hybrid remote and onsite required.
Term: 4 months
- The Application Analyst role is responsible for configuring, documenting, testing, modifying and maintaining software applications.
- Build specific applications and technology expertise to and contribute to the specification and design development process.
- Create system and operating documentation.
- Job functions include configuring applications by translating the business requirements into software specifications.
- Configure, modify, test and troubleshoot existing programs/software.
- Analyze end user data and business needs to recommend changes and optimize of program/system performance.
- Develop deep application knowledge within specified focus areas. Write and maintain application systems documentation.
- Proactively participates in IT workflow processes including 1) Incident and Problem Management, 2) IT Service Request Management, 3) Change Control Management and 4) IT Project Management.
- Accurately translates business requirements to detail-level system specifications and evaluates against current system capabilities.
- Understands workflows with the objective to meet business needs.
- Effectively unit test all code and programs prior to releasing them to the quality assurance team.
- Resolve all unit test issues in a timely manner.
- Assist the quality assurance team in identifying test cases and in creating/mining test data to enable a thorough test of all deliverables.
- Provide implementation/production support as required.
- Evaluate and understand dependencies between applications to understand if making a change in one application would have a negative impact in another application.
- Use knowledge of assigned application(s) to help resolve issues and drive optimal business solutions.
- Support the implementation planning for application program requirements.
- Support the end-user and technical operations staff as required by providing excellent customer service.
- Assist senior development staff with the integration of technology within and across areas of IT.
- Works as a member of an application team as well as with other application and technical teams.
- Supports multiple concurrent work efforts, educates and coaches other team members, and works with minimal supervision in support of team initiatives.
- Nurse Call, Vocera, Communications, IT Infrastructure knowledge, Great Customer communication and service
- Bachelors degree or combination of education and related work experience
- 3-5 years of IT application experience - IT Application Analyst/Engineering skills best describe what we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated analytical critical thinking skills for process development or problem resolution.
- Knowledge of healthcare processes and application system coordination.
- Knowledge of database structure and reporting techniques and tools.
- Candidates need to understand Nurse call System and Middleware technology
- Bachelors degree in IT field
- Experience within the Healthcare Industry
- Certifications and experience relative to the role
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):