Our Atlanta-based client is seeking an IP Security Camera Tech/Engineer for a long-term contract position. This position will be focused on providing support and working alongside a small team of other technicians.
• Install, manage, troubleshoot IP network based security cameras
• Requires the ability to climb ladders and work with cameras mounted in ceilings and side of buildings
• Understanding of IP based networking and PoE technologies
• Ability to install network cabling as needed
• Working knowledge of security camera software including Avigilon software
• Basic understanding of how Windows servers are used to record video from cameras
• Understanding and troubleshooting knowledge of older coax, cabled, and closed circuit security cameras with DVR recorders to assist with maintain legacy camera systems until they are replaced with newer IP network based systems.
If this sounds like you, apply with MATRIX today!