Position: IoT Solutions Architect - Connected Care
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Atlanta or Dallas
Our client, a global leader in the deployment of leading edge IoT solutions for commercial enterprise applications is seeking an IoT Solutions Architect with previous experience in IoT applications in the Healthcare industry and specifically Connected Care to join a dynamic team of IoT industry leaders in the architecture, design and implementation of next generation IoT solutions. The ideal candidate will combine advanced knowledge and experience in IoT Solutions Architecture, as well as knowledge of IoT devices, ecosystems and cloud infrastructure; and with experience in a customer facing, consultative selling environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the ability to understand both the client’s business and technical environment and apply that understanding to IoT solution and proof of concept development. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have experience doing billable consulting.
- Function as a Technology Consultant to commercial/enterprise customers for IoT solutions design and configuration, working in partnership with client Senior Management
- Research and recommend technologies to improve current network and systems and apply subject matter expertise and thought leadership for shaping the client’s long-term IoT strategy
- Apply technical expertise to find creative solutions based upon emerging IoT technologies and industry trends
- Leverage IoT subject matter/ industry expertise and in-depth knowledge of client’s IoT environment to define IoT solutions
- Design IoT solutions with AWS, Azure and client cloud environments, data storage and IoT components using event driven data.
- Translate customer requirements into integrated solutions
- Provide vertical applications development including device communication/data/management, wireless connectivity and secure web applications to connect machines with bilateral device communications.
- Facilitate discussions with key internal stakeholders to ensure the future platform architecture and design supports the required and expected IoT solution to the client.
- Work closely with internal and external teams throughout development process to drive integration across systems for both production and non-production environments including comprehensive test cases utilizing automated testing platforms and validation in carrier’s lab and production environments
- Required Skills
- 5 plus years of experience with telecom networks and infrastructure
- 2-3 years of experience working with IoT applications in the Connected Care/Connected Health field
- 2- 4 years of experience in the following areas
- IoT solutions experience including knowledge of IoT architecture, technical framework, devices, ecosystems and implementation?
- Customer facing Consultative Selling and Relationship Management skills
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to conceptualize, design, and implement IoT solutions
- Proven project experience in the following areas:
- Cloud computing design Solutions implementation and delivery experience
- Cloud technology including AWS/Azure and/or web portal design
- Desired Skills:
- Project Management experience
- Java and Python scripting experience
- Previous experience as a billable consultant
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or 5 plus years of associated technical IoT architecture experience