- Be a hands-on technical development expert who will lead the team from the front and be able to inspire thought leadership in the team.
- Work with Cloud Based Technology Strategist and CTO and develop the roadmap for IoT and Cloud Solutions for the business, staying ahead of technology advancements
- Azure DevOps- candidate must be proficient with agile technology development processes, development best practices.
- IoT understanding from connectivity and data management perspective
- Understand customers’ technical & business requirements to produce a comprehensive plan for technical architectures, deployment plans, etc.
- Cloud - Azure. Must develop in the different Azure IoT services, from IoT Hubs to Azure IoT ML/AI services.
- Design and develop IoT solutions
- Detail technical requirements and specifications for IoT platforms (communication devices, embedded software, edge computing, cloud computing)
- Bring system level thinking to develop comprehensive solutions that span, instrument, edge, and cloud applications
- 3 year(s): Technology/Architecture/Solution Development
- 3 year(s): Microsoft Azure Migration Cloud Ecosystem
- 3 year(s): IoT proficiency- preferred
- 3 year(s): API platforms
- Past Windows Admin experience, migrating to the cloud.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-5 years of experience in software development experience
- Must have knowledge of the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
- Technically oriented with a strong understanding of IoT, Cloud, SaaS particularly IoT hardware sensor solutions/capabilities/use cases.
- Past experience with Windows admin skills, along with scripting- Powershell and Python for cloud migration.
- Experience in building and leading DevOps pipelines on the public cloud environments, preferably Azure with various Continuous Integration tools.
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skill set to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for customers
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- A positive attitude and professional behavior while advocating a team approach to the business.
- Experience building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and efficiently at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organization skills.
- Previously successful in team building, scaling, management, coaching, and mentorship.
- Ability to work effectively and meet objectives without day-to-day direction
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum/XP)
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.