Our Austin, Texas Client seeks an iOS Developer to join an agile and collaborative environment. In the role of an Application Developer, you will build on your mobile application knowledge to assist in the installation, configuration, testing, and file management of existing applications.
- Programming background with any object-oriented programming language is a must. Must be Swift
- Experience in developing applications for iOS operating system using XCode IDE, SQLite, Swift, Objective C, XML.
- In-depth understanding of iOS SDK and System Architecture; including Web Services, data parsing and other related technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in iOS
- Expertise in developing User Interfaces following Apple Design Guidelines.
- Experience in using Storage options in iOS like Core Data.
- In depth knowledge of iOS Application
- Hands on experience in SOAP and REST client server communication using XML and JSON data parsing.
- Experience with architectural pattern such as MVM, MVC.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like GIT and familiar with application deploying in Apple App Store
- Experience in performance optimization of iOS applications and exposure to tools such as Memory Profiler , Time Profiler and other Instruments
- Preferred Knowledge and Experience in Swift Programming Language.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or 3 years of experience in software engineering or related.
Matrix offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for Full-time W2 Consultants. Supplemental Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance, Dependent Care Assistance. 401(k) with Roth feature. Free e-Learning Courses