Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this award-winning retirement and global asset management leader, helping people and businesses navigate a wide range of financial products and services, including retirement, investment services and insurance.
Position: Security Operations Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55415
Term: 12 months
- Perform a variety of operational tasks for complex securities or cash related transactions or processes that require extensive knowledge of unit functions and systems.
- Differentiating, processing and reconciling transactions.
- Researching inquires.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Reviewing time sensitive and/or complex documents.
- Creating or revising departmental procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, operations, financial services or business processing.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently while exercising sound judgement.
- Ability to comprehend moderate to complex operational processes and their interrelationship.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and adaptability.
- Self-starter with ability to follow request through resolution.
Even better if you have:
- Derivatives experience.
- Experience with industry tools such as SEI T3000 and DTCC.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!