Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Investment Operations Associate
Location: Portland, OR 97201
Term: 12 Month Contract
- Under supervision, perform routine procedures, analysis, controls monitoring and report preparation to support the department and other internal service areas by answering questions regarding proprietary and non-proprietary investments
- Responsible for investment administration, account reconciliation, reporting, transaction management, trade support activities, or revenue sharing activities
- Support investment initiatives through participation in projects, process reviews and/or system enhancements
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Basic PC and/or system skills required
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or business preferred
- Knowledge of, or ability to obtain knowledge of, financial services and investment related terminology preferred
- Must demonstrate possession of analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Strong accounting, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Willingness to ask questions and incorporate responses and act without being prompted.
- Excellent ability to concisely and effectively communicate
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!