Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Angular Developer
Location: Summit, New Jersey; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex application
- Develop a loosely coupled architecture making use of the appropriate constructs which should include micro-services, work flows and routes.
- Be comfortable in an Agile environment, have an understanding of version control (GIT), CICD, uDeploy, Jenkins and able to generate documentation as required.
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate development, build, deployment and testing.
- Build secure and API frameworks by following industry standards within digital channels.
- Plan, perform, and act as the escalation point for complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Technologies involved includes Oracle, Java/J2EE, XML, SpringBoot.
- Experience with enterprise level Case Management & Reporting solutions desired.
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 4+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience