Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Inventory Control Specialist II
Location: Menasha, WI, 54956
Term: 8 months
Manage large complex customer inventories consistent with customer requirements of service level and inventory turn objectives, while maximizing supply chain efficiencies. Coordinate customer order fulfillment to ensure customer expectations are met in cost effective manner. Facilitate problem resolution in order fulfillment process through in depth data analyses, demonstration of both system and supply chain knowledge, and resources. Leverage independent decision making to resolve issues.
- Manage highly complex Customers that provide significant strategic value through leveraging more extensive knowledge of the supply chain.
- Manage superior customer service and inventories to the desired level through in-depth technical knowledge, analyses, and review of systems and daily reports. Recognize and address impact of actions within supply chain to identify and resolve inefficiencies, within the customer team. Demonstrate ability to transfer technical and systems knowledge across similar customers, or within department.
- Follow and enhance the process established for successful stock replenishment and order fulfillment, while demonstrating full understanding of tools and systems, and sufficient knowledge of Consumer Sales policies and procedures to maintain internal controls. Identify potential improvement opportunities through in depth analytics, and work with Process team to research and implement changes.
- Identify and communicate discrepancies in promotional forecasts with the Buyer, sales team and other internal supply chain functions, and continuously strive to provide information to improve sales forecasts through collaboration. Carefully manage promotional orders to minimize distribution costs.
- In- depth analysis leading to successful event and roll-over execution
- Identify and execute ideas that move the business forward / improved results.
- Maintain Order Fulfillment systems (Electronic Data Interface, Vendor Managed Inventory, or Co-Managed Inventory) and all files (promotional information, customer processes and scorecards, customer information) to ensure the successful execution of customer requirements related to order entry and fulfillment. Share strategic insights, and provide high level support to team members to ensure success in accomplishing internal and external customer requirements.
- Step Change towards Indispensable Partner due to initiative execution
- Provide superior service to internal and external customers with current information on products, stock availability and changes to orders, suggesting cost efficient alternative plans when orders cannot be serviced as requested.
- Build and maintain loyal relationships with customers to exceed customer expectations, and through offering the customer multiple solutions/options, Initiate independent problem solving and decision making
- Become team's SME on key initiatives / informal team leader as assigned by team leader
- Perform as an independent resource, little to no supervision required for day to day tasks
- Maintain confidentiality
- Leadership or high contributing participant of ongoing special project
- Continue to perform at a high level while taking on additional responsibilities (volunteers for ERG networks, United Way, Junior Achievement, etc.)
- 4 YEAR DEGREE IS REQUIRED, Supply Chain Management is a good degree for this role
- Ability to provide coaching, proactively ask for feedback and work to enhance skillsets
- Understand and able to identify value-added services (beyond norm) and apply them
- Demonstrate consistent strong leadership qualities
- Demonstrate a consistent sense of urgency (internally and externally)
- Strong, timely communication skills (both written and verbal) & has ability to communicate to Customers internally and externally
- Remains composed / calm during crisis situations
- Previous experience in Supply chain is highly preferred.
- SAP experience preferred, but not required.
Apply to MATRIX today!