Title: International Payroll Analyst
- Has at least 2 years of experience in processing payroll,
- Have experience with or understanding of key payroll processes, both Ireland and abroad Can meet tight deadlines and prioritize competing workloads.
- Can communicate and cultivate a working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate well as a team member and work autonomously as conflicts and challenges arise
- Is able to respond to payroll inquiries with professionalism, kindness, and empathy.
- Has experience working with Workday
- Experience with ADP Celergo a plus.
- Has experience with payroll compliance matters, such as tax withholding for PAYE and HMRC, BIKs, benefits, allowances, Share Options/ RSUs etc.
- Work with internal team and vendors to ensure HR, Benefits and Payroll changes are processed, accurate funding occurs for all accounts, tax remittance, general ledger balancing, month-end close support is completed
- Has extremely high attention to detail as well as problem-solving skills.